Someone should really warn you how difficult it is to find a car.
You look and you look and you finally find one that fits the majority of your criteria (aesthetically pleasing, not a beater car, a small SUV, etc.). Then you really get down to business and negotiate over the price. Finally, you have your mechanic check it out and he finds that there is $100 million worth of work that needs to be done.
AND you are back to stage 1. Looking for a car.
I'm starting to go insane.
So here is my plea:
Dear craigslist, edmunds, auto trader, and all you rip-off dealerships out there,
Please just find a car for me that isn't $20,000 or hiding necessary repairs and isn't nasty ugly. Please deliver to me my the end of this weekend. Thank you very much for you time and consideration.
If I don't find one soon I'm going to run up to the Vespa store on Nall and purchase a little scooter. I could rock the helmet. It may take a little longer to get to work, but hey, I'd be riding in style.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't worry, sister...I'll be back in KC in a couple weeks.
Oh,did you mean you need "wheels" as in a car? Oops - sorry! I thought you meant "Wheels" as in me...Al. :-)
Good thing we found "the" car since the Vespa store is no longer on Nall.
Post a Comment