We had to watch a short video about this man in my consumer behavior class. Honestly, I didn't really pay attention at the time, but now, as I'm studying for my final, I am intrigued and inspired.
A quick Google search directed me to this article.
"If at first you don't succeed..."
It is a profile on James Dyson, CEO of Dyson vacuum cleaners. He is quite the entrepreneur.
We should all wish for such motivation.
I know I do.
A quick Google search directed me to this article.
"If at first you don't succeed..."
It is a profile on James Dyson, CEO of Dyson vacuum cleaners. He is quite the entrepreneur.
"You could say that long distance running has been a metaphor for my career to date, yes", Dyson concurs, "because its all about overcoming pain and realizing that the very moment when you feel tired is precisely the moment when you have to accelerate. Because that is the time when everyone else is feeling tired too. Redouble your efforts just when you feel like giving up - for often that can be the turning point."
We should all wish for such motivation.
I know I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment