Thursday, December 4, 2008

I stumbled away my afternoon.

Fact 1: I tend to over-program myself.
Fact 2: Therefore, I don't have much free time.
Fact 3: I procrastinate.

Keeping that in mind, Brianna Elizabeth Dunn introduced me to a very dangerous website this afternoon.

First, a little background. Bree picks me up to run errands and by "errands" I mean a Taco Bell run. After we eat our disgustingly unhealthy yet wonderfully cheap food, Bree wants to show me a website.

We get on stumbleupon.com. (WARNING: This website WILL decrease daily productivity)

This website is a fantastic invention. Once you enter the site you click on the "Stumble" button. It then directs you to a randomly selected website. These sites have been suggested for inclusion by "Stumble" users.


While this is ridiculously entertaining and could fall into the "genius" category, I just wasted 70 minutes of my day stumbling around on the internet.

A few items I stumbled upon:


Creativity at it's finest.

Motivational graffiti

Hilarious. (Most likely created by a currently single guy).

Thanks B.


Libby



No comments: