Well, my Tigers won. I am beyond ecstatic. I could undoubtedly go on about the game for hours, but I'll spare you.
But I will tell you that I did stay up until 4:30 AM watching the game on my computer wearing headphones in the tiny hallway of my flat. Everyone else, all the sane people, were asleep. I figured that by going to sleep at 4:30 I would get 4 hours of sleep, wake up at 8:30 throw my hair up, and leave for work by 9. Needless to say, I was super excited last night after we won and with that came all sorts of energy, so I didn't fall asleep until about 5 and was so paranoid about oversleeping that I got a total of 2 hours of sleep. When I actual got to sleep, it was filled with dreams of running after trains and getting lost in London by myself.
But I will tell you that I did stay up until 4:30 AM watching the game on my computer wearing headphones in the tiny hallway of my flat. Everyone else, all the sane people, were asleep. I figured that by going to sleep at 4:30 I would get 4 hours of sleep, wake up at 8:30 throw my hair up, and leave for work by 9. Needless to say, I was super excited last night after we won and with that came all sorts of energy, so I didn't fall asleep until about 5 and was so paranoid about oversleeping that I got a total of 2 hours of sleep. When I actual got to sleep, it was filled with dreams of running after trains and getting lost in London by myself.
Stupid anxiety.
Well, I am paying for it today, but it was definitely worth it. Thanks to loads of tea and Coke I survived.With the work day behind me, only a 30 minute tube ride stands between me and my pillow. That might be more of an obstacle than anticipated. When it comes to riding the tube, I'm like a little kid in a moving car.
Well, I am paying for it today, but it was definitely worth it. Thanks to loads of tea and Coke I survived.With the work day behind me, only a 30 minute tube ride stands between me and my pillow. That might be more of an obstacle than anticipated. When it comes to riding the tube, I'm like a little kid in a moving car.
So here is the big question:
If I fall asleep on the tube, do you think someone will wake me up when I get to my stop?
If I fall asleep on the tube, do you think someone will wake me up when I get to my stop?
Maybe I will wear a sign that says "Wake up at Earl's Court....Cheers?"
1 comment:
Not sure about those Brits if you fall asleep on the tube.
But my friend fell asleep on the train in Belgium. Got several stops beyond his. They sort of patted him on the head and gave him a pink slip that allowed him a free ride back to his destination. I like the French.
Post a Comment