Several things you should know before reading what one sign says:
- The sign is in a floor FOUR bathroom.
- They have great Microsoft Word graphics.
- There are in every single stall, but each one is different.
- I had to memorize this to write it on here. I mean, it's not like I'm going to bring in a pen and write it down on my hand.
The sign goes a little something like this:
There once was a man from floor two
Who didn’t wash his hands when he went to the loo
He didn’t use soap
Because he was a dope
You’d better hope he doesn’t shake hands with you.
Great creativity, while still sticking to the AABBA format. Plus there is a little added competition between the floors...but, let's get serious, pitting 4 against 2? It's just not fair.
Before I leave, I’ll try to memorize some more. There is a great one about a lady named Mands who didn’t wash her hands and someone who was in a rush and got caught in the flush.
No comments:
Post a Comment