Time: 5:47 pm
Location: Soho Gym, Earls Court
I walk up the three flights of stairs to the gym, looking forward to what I am about to do. The end result just makes me so happy. Granted, I always leave a little flushed and sweaty, but it is worth it. I take each step with anticipation. It's been a while since I've done this.
On the way up, I pass three people carrying large gym bags. The bag I have is slightly smaller and seems to stand out.
Rich the cute Aussie is manning the front desk. I don't have my membership card with me, but he knows my name. No worries.
A minute in a half later, the tanning bed turns on and I relax while listening to The Fray's new album.
I left content, even though it is slightly sad that Rich knows I only come to the gym to tan. Let's get serious, I didn't even bring tennis shoes to London.
Location: Soho Gym, Earls Court
I walk up the three flights of stairs to the gym, looking forward to what I am about to do. The end result just makes me so happy. Granted, I always leave a little flushed and sweaty, but it is worth it. I take each step with anticipation. It's been a while since I've done this.
On the way up, I pass three people carrying large gym bags. The bag I have is slightly smaller and seems to stand out.
Rich the cute Aussie is manning the front desk. I don't have my membership card with me, but he knows my name. No worries.
I eagerly open the door to the room and set my purse down.
Rich: Hey Libby.
Me: Hey Rich.
Rich: Same a usual?
Me: Yes, please!
Rich: Alright, Room 1 is open.
Me: Thanks Rich. See you later!
A minute in a half later, the tanning bed turns on and I relax while listening to The Fray's new album.
I left content, even though it is slightly sad that Rich knows I only come to the gym to tan. Let's get serious, I didn't even bring tennis shoes to London.
No comments:
Post a Comment